Saturday, November 17, 2007

Orlando

Hi everyone, I just wanted to check in and touch base so you all knew I was still alive. I'm all settled in Orlando and have just been busy practicing and workout out. I'm making some significant swing changes as well as tweaking the putting stoke, giving me lots to fill my days with. Other than golf, fitness and some nice downtime with friends I've been keeping a pretty low profile. I did have the opportunity to go and see Rascall Flatts a few weekends ago with a friend in Tampa! It was a fantastic show-2 full hours of singing and crazy energy all night!! It was definately up there with Madonna and Kanye! A little variety is a must in everyone's life, keeps us all cultured- something that might be lacking these days!

Keep it real folks!

Shep

4 comments:

Devon said...

Hello,

I am looking for an opportunity to caddy on tour.

I'm nice, reliable, experienced, and fantastic personality. I have good course management and able to read putts. Also I'm a great golfer, I carry a 1 handicap. Reasonable rates. I caddy at one of the most historic golf courses in America, Congressional C.C.

I have a Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 with slope, Sky Caddie SG4 and BreakMaster Digital Green Reader. I will use these during the practice rounds to measure distances to bunkers, hazards, front/back of green, carry distances, etc. I will use the Breakmaster to understand the greens and figure out the slope of each green. I will take note of everything and put together a great yardage book. Then I will walk the golf course before tournament rounds to make sure everything is correct.

I have good knowledge of Bulle Rock golf course ( McDonalds LPGA) and Kingsmill Resort Courses ( Michelob Ultra Open).

Thank you and Good Luck this year,

Devon

Roberto Allende said...

Congratulations on the T6!

Roberto Allende said...

Congratulations on the Number 2 Spot at the Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City Championship!

Trent said...

i hope you get my blog..this sucks cause i cant find any other way to contact..i guess well just see what happens.good luck again and we will be having people over the house this week for dinner.a couple lpga player will be there.you should join.Trent